Pro Heat Oil Pan Heater Model # 154
Model #154 measures 2.25″x4″x.075″ and consumes 125watts of electricity. It is best suited for average capacity oiling systems holding 1.5 to 4 quarts. Heaters are best matched to vehicle by sump capacity, and available flat area to mount the pad to.
Sub-Category: Oil Pan Heater
Oil Pan Heaters
Pro Heat Pad
Pro Heat Pad Installed
Why Pro Heat?
PROHEAT pads consume less electricity than frost plug/block heater counterparts. Frost plug/block heaters take hours to install with a variety of tools -- PROHEAT pads install in minutes without any tools and are permanent. A typical frost plug heater consumes 600watts while a 6.6l Duramax heater consumes 1000watts. Most applications can be covered by a Pro Heat Model # 512 that only consumes 250watts. PROHEAT pads are SMART, SIMPLE and COST-EFFECTIVE.
- Unlike frost plug/block heaters, PROHEAT pads will not adversely affect newer car and light truck computer systems in cold weather.
- PROHEAT heats the engine from the bottom up, starting with the oil.
- Warm oil provides quicker lubrication to vital engine components reducing the need for costly, premature repairs.
- Overnight use will warm the entire engine.
- PROHEAT pads consume less electricity than frost plug/block heater counterparts.
- Frost plug/block heaters take hours to install with a variety of tools -- PROHEAT pads install in minutes without any tools and are permanent.
- PROHEAT pads are SMART, SIMPLE and COST-EFFECTIVE.
- Faster/easier engine cranking in cold weather
- Helps reduce engine wear with easy flow of engine oil Immediate engine oil pressure Easy installation
- Most efficient means of heat transfer available
- No cutting hoses, removing frost plugs, or loss of anti-freeze
- Heats 6 quarts of oil from -40 ºF to +60 ºF in less than two hours (based on 350 Chevy V8 & Model 512)
- Each model thermally balanced to meet your needs
- No danger of oil carbonization
- Permanent. Once applied, unit need not be removed