Air Lift's Super Duty
Each kit is complete with air bellows, inflation valves, air lines, fittings, brackets, mounting hardware, and detailed installation manual. (Kit contents vary by application.)
Air Lift's Super Duty kits are our heaviest-rated kits for real suspension muscle. These kits use 2-ply fabric reinforced air springs which are built like a tire. Load leveling ratings vary by kit (from 3000 to 5000 lbs) depending on the size of the air springs. Super Duty air springs are molded with high-strength Zytel nylon. It is as strong as steel, but weighs less and is corrosion proof. We take pride in our manufacturing process and quality standards so that you can purchase our products with confidence.
- Rear applications for Class "A", "B", and "C" motorhomes.
- Front applications for leaf-sprung Class "A" motorhomes.
- Rear kits for 3/4 & 1 Ton pickups and SUVs that are hauling heavy loads, such as slide-in campers or heavy trailers.
- Rear kits for commercial work trucks: wreckers, ambulances, construction vehicles, and other severe use.
Features and Benefits of Super Duty:
- Keep the ride stable and smooth on your pickup or motorhome.
- Provides up to 5,000 lbs. of leveling capacity. (NOTE: Do not exceed the manufacturer's recommended GVWR).
- Neoprene chemical resistant construction that is more durable than rubber.
- Air adjustablity from 5 to 100 psi.
- Quick-connect DOT air fittings.
- Vehicle-specific illustrated installation manual.
- One year limited warranty.